What does Smart Agrifood Summit offer to startups?
- Participate in a European event which seeks to promote and strengthen the development of entrepreneurship and innovation in the agrifood chain sector, with the aid of technology and in collaboration with all social stakeholders involved in it: business-related and institutions-related.
- Share solid, technical and scientific experiences with other entities to promote business cooperation and the transfer of knowledge.
- Opt for financing and technical support for the development of technological solutions that improve the activity and competitiveness of the entire agrifood value chain.
- Have the possibility of presenting business projects in connection with the agrifood, cattle-raising, fishing and catering sector in an Investors Forum with potential partners and investors.
- Participate in B2B meetings through the network agenda with visitors, exhibitors and potential technological partners. The online platform allows to close up to 32 meetings of half an hour each one.
- Get involve the current situation of the Agrifood sector, attending lectures and round tables at the Forum where more than 100 speakers participate.
- Not only work… fun as well. A full program of activities in the city encouraging networking in a relaxed environment.
Startup Information Point
Invitation to the institutional agenda of Smart Agrifood Summit 2018:
- Press Conference and Welcome Reception (City Council of Malaga), June 20th.
- Opening Ceremony, June 21st.
- Networking Lunch, June 21st, where companies, investors, startups and institutional representatives meet (1 Pax).
Presence in the Forum and parallel activities:
- Participation in the Agrifood Boot Camp.
- Corporate Presentation in Elevator Pitch.
- 5 free passes (single access).
- Participate in B2B meetings through the network agenda, with visitors, exhibitors and potential technological partners. The online platform allows you to hold up to 32 meetings lasting half an hour each.
- Corporate logo included in the digital exhibitors catalogue and link to the associated website.
- Information Point measuring 4 m2 in a specific area for startups to promote and introduce their products and services.
- Details that include:
- Fair carpet
- Electricity use
- Convention insurance
- Rear wall
- Personalised 1×1 m graphic
- 1 table
- 2 chairs
- Details that include: