European Open Innovation Ecosystem for Startups
Smart Agrifood Summit propose a complete program of conferences, keynote speakers and thematic roundtables that take place in the FORUM.
Speakers – Key visionaries of digital transformation
- Rob Leclerc. CEO and Founder AgFunder. USA
- Marc Vidal. Digital Transformation Consultant
- José María Álvarez Pallete. CEO Telefónica
Panel discussion on different subjects
Dealing with rapid growth (Investors)
- John Hartt. AGTRHIVE. Silicon Valley
- Dagmar Bartels. Naspers Investor
- Tamar Weis. SN Central. Israel
Promoting rapid growth
- Klaus Wehagen. Silicon Valley Forum
- Wayra. Telefónica
Big data in agrifood
- Krijn Poppe. LEI Wageningen University (TBC)
- Ricardo Domínguez. S3P Agrifood on Traceability and Big Data
Artificial Intelligence applied to farms
- Watson IBM
- Werner Vogels. CTO Amazon.com
- Robert Edwards. Institute for Agri-Food Research and Innovation
- Soledad Cabezón. Europarlamentary.
- Dr. Maurice Moloney. Executive Director and CEO Global Institute for Food Security (TBC)
Case studies. Success
- Salinas Valley
- Greenhouses of Almería
- Autonomus tractor
Elevator pitch for Startups
Startups pitch to investors. The startups will be selected in different satellite summits and through a general call for Startups.
Speakers corner – agrifood talks
Continuous talks throughout the event by universitors, reserarchers, etc.
Boot camp: 48 hours to find a solution – 4 challenges
One partner takes on one challenge. Teams universities, companies, entrepreneurs from a team to find solutions for important problems. Respond to challenges such as: How to digitize a cow farm, solutions to sensorise olive trees and the irrigation of precision, an autonomous vehicle for the cultivation of the vine, solutions for the xivella fastidiosa…
OBJETIVE: INVESTORS MEETING BETWEEN EUROPEAN AND SILICON VALLEY PARTICIPANTS.
Day 20: Welcome Reception, City Council of Málaga.
Day 21: Elevator Pitch and B2B meetings with participant Startups.
Day 22: Investors Forum (only with invitation)
- Presentation of SVG Partners (Thrive AgTech) Proposal
- Round table and investors presentation
- Workforce proposal roadmap between Europe and Silicon Valley
- Brainstorming for new stage: Agrifood Summit
- SVG Partners (USA)
- Axon Partners Group (Spain)
- Atomico (UK)
- Faraday Ventures Partners (Spain)
- Agrotech Ventures (Nederland)
- Silicon Valley Forum (USA)
- Univen Capital (Spain)
- Caixa Capital Risc (Spain)
- Europe Investment (EU)